You can cook Taco Chili using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Chili
- It’s 1 can of garbanzo beans.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans.
- It’s 1 can of cannellini beans.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of diced red pepper.
- You need 1 of diced sweet onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chipotle chili powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of New Mexico chili powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 24 oz of water.
- You need 16 oz of leftover taco meat.
Taco Chili instructions
- Drain and rinse all canned beans..
- Add all remaining ingredients to pan and mix well..
- Add rinsed beans to remaining ingredients and stir to combine..
- Cover and cook on low until heated through..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…