Crock Pot Pork Roast.
You can cook Crock Pot Pork Roast using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Pork Roast
- Prepare 4 lb of pork roast.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of Blue Moon Belgium White.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 TBSP of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 TBSP of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 TBSP of salt.
- You need 1 TBSP of ground pepper.
- You need 1/4 of large white onion.
- Prepare 1 of large baking potato.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots.
- You need 3 stalks of celery.
- It’s 4 TBSP of butter.
Crock Pot Pork Roast step by step
- Set roast in crock pot..
- Mix the spices in a small bowl and spread over the top of the roast..
- Chop the carrots, celery, onions and potato. Place chopped veggies around and on top of the roast. (You can use any vegetables or amount you choose, this doesn't have to be only these.).
- Pour the beer and chicken broth over the vegetables and roast..
- Cut the butter into 4 slices and place them across the top of the vegetables. Cover the roast with the lid..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours depending non your crock pot, cooking the internal temperature of the roast to 170° F..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…