Frying Pan French Fries. Pan-fry homemade french fries with help from a personal chef in Chicago in this free video clip. Expert: Kristin Koury Filmmaker: Kory Stewart Series Description: You'd be surprised by how many delicious meals you can easily cook right at home with just a few key ingredients and a little bit of time. Fried French fries with potatoes in a frying pan are a very nutritious and delicious dish.
These French fries come out crispy on the outside and amazingly tender on the inside. Baked French fries are so easy to make with only a few potatoes, some oil and one pan! The first time I attempted french fries, double frying them in my new deep fryer and following every detail meticulously, they were perfect. You can cook Frying Pan French Fries using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frying Pan French Fries
- It’s 5-6 of medium sized potatoes (can use as many as you want).
- You need of Frying oil (I use canola).
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Equipment for cooking.
- Prepare of Frying pan.
- You need of Wire mesh collander.
- You need of Cooking chopsticks or wooden spatula.
Using the appropriate vessel for cooking a particular dish is significantly important. One must have seen that water boils faster in a pot with a larger surface area, tomato puree spatters terribly if overheated, and so on. Golden French fries frying in oil on kitchen. Traditional German currywurst – pieces of sausage with curry sauce.
Frying Pan French Fries instructions
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- Cut potatoes in half the long way, then cut the halves into quarters with cut sides facing down for easiest cutting.
- Make the quarters into slices according to your desired thickness (I usually get 2-4 fries from each quarter).
- Once cut, soak fries in bowl of ice water. Rinse several times as you make the fries to get rid of excess starch.
- When ready to fry, drain and dry the fries.
- Microwave raw fries for about 4-4:30 minutes to soften.
- Add enough oil to a frying pan to cover the bottom of the pan about 1/4 of an inch.
- Heat the oil over medium heat (a 3 on a scale of 1-5).
- Add the fries once the oil makes small bubbles when you test it with a chopstick or handle of a wooden spoon.
- Do not overcrowd the pan, I usually fry in two batches.
- Stir/flip fries as they cook.
- Fry until fries get patches of slightly browned, then turn heat up to medium high (a 4 out of 5) and fry until deep golden brown and crispy.
- Place finished fries in a fine wire mesh colander, toss with salt while still hot.
Burgers and french fries served in frying pans on wooden table with sauce, beer, salad and different snacks top view. Frying French Fries in sunflower oil in a frying pan. French fries potato + FR. frite [frit] — fried — pieces of potatoes, deep-fried. Place over direct heat and try to avoid any hot spots. French fries and the grill are not something most people do.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…