Nutella and banana French toast. French toast is made in a chocolate milk batter and topped with bananas and Nutella® for an extra breakfast or dessert treat. Nutella French Toast Roll-ups an easy and great recipe to recreate on those special mornings for a fancy and delicious breakfast! How to make French toast roll ups with Nutella and Banana.
I love to serve these French toast roll ups with berries (strawberries, raspberries or. Nutella and bananas are perfect together! Top French toast with bananas, sliced. You can have Nutella and banana French toast using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nutella and banana French toast
- Prepare 6 slices of bread.
- Prepare of Nutella.
- You need 1 of banana, cut into 1/4 cm slices.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare Pinch of ground nutmeg.
Gale Gand made crepes from Nutella and Bananas, and I just adapted her dish into a much easier recipe for French toast. What a way to start the day! I use whole wheat toast to make me think I'm eating healthy. Great recipe for Nutella and banana French toast.
Nutella and banana French toast step by step
- Spread some Nutella onto one slice of bread. I found about a heap tsp works well, although you can definitely add more if you want it oozier. Lay in a few slices of banana, then top with another slice of Nutella-smeared bread. Press the edges of the 'sandwich' together firmly to seal. Repeat..
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Melt a few tbsp unsalted butter in a large nonstick pan on medium heat. Dip the sandwiches carefully one at a time in the batter, then lay them into the pan. Let cook a few minutes until browned and toasty, then flip and brown the other side. Serve with a sprinkle of icing sugar..
This recipe is inspired by the Nutella and banana crepes sold by Parisian street vendors. Since I can't make crepes worth a darn, I made French toast instead. Banana Nutella French Toast is pretty much the most delicious sweet treat ever. I love that flavor combination SO much. p.s. The French toast is one of the best things you'll ever put in your mouth.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…