You can cook Belgian Waffles using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Belgian Waffles
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Stevia.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
Belgian Waffles instructions
- Sift together all dry ingredients.
- With a whisk blend in eggs, milk, vanilla, butter and oil.
- Whisk in extra milk 1 Tbsp at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron 1/2 cup at a time.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…