You can cook Belgian Waffles using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Belgian Waffles
- You need 1 kg of flour.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Duvel (Belgian golden ale) or a similar quality beer.
- It’s 750 ml of milk.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- It’s 120 gr of fresh bakers yeast.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 375 gr of butter.
Belgian Waffles step by step
- I use a kenwood food processor, add all ingredients in the bowl, soften the butter first in a microwave at low power..
- Let it turn at medium speed for ten minutes until all cloths are gone..
- Let it rest for approximately 30 minutes, or until the dough reaches the edge of the bowl..
- Bake in a waffle iron, use 1 full ladle of dough at a time..
- Serve with icing sugar..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…