Leftover steak quesadillas. Searching for leftover steak recipes to create another delicious meal? From quesadillas to pot pie, these are some of the best ways to use leftover steak. These Leftover Steak Quesadillas are by far my favorite way to use leftover steak.
I love this sauce and I dip my quesadillas in hot taco sauce from the same brand. Heat skillet over medium heat and add the diced steak to the pan. A fajita steak quesadilla is the perfect way to stretch a little bit of beef into a meal that's filling enough to feed the whole family! You can cook Leftover steak quesadillas using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover steak quesadillas
- Prepare 1 Cup of Left over steak, diced up.
- Prepare of Mexican blended taco cheese.
- Prepare 1 of large soft burrito.
- Prepare 1 bottle of taco sauce.
- It’s 1 bottle of chipotle sauce.
You can make them using leftovers and a few ingredients that you always. Leftover Steak Sandwich with Fresh Horseradish Sauce. This one is a great recipe for lunch because it's super quick and customizable to your preferences. Mouthwatering steak quesadillas made with seasoned flank steak or skirt steak, sauteed onions, and lots of cheese!
Leftover steak quesadillas step by step
- I love this sauce and I dip my quesadillas in hot taco sauce from the same brand..
- Heat skillet over medium heat and add the diced steak to the pan. I add taco seasoning or steak seasoning. I pour chipotle sauce over the steak and warm the meat up in the sauce. In a separate skillet over medium heat I lay the large soft burrito and let it warm up and brown on the one side..
- I add the steak and then shredded cheese on top of the steak. Let it melt. You can add other things to it. Fold the soft shell in half and look at both sides of the soft shell to make sure it is browned..
- Take skillet off heat put quesadilla on plate. Cut it in 3rds. I dip the quesadilla in sour cream and taco sauce..
Serve with a side of salsa, guacamole, and sour cream for the best lunch or dinner ever! IN the first episode of lazy cook reviews, we go over how to make a cheap and easy meal out of leftover steak and asparagus. Quick and easy Mexican steak quesadillas! This is a great recipe to use up leftover steak or make an easy weeknight This is why I am bringing you these super easy and delicious steak quesadillas. From salads and soups to quesadillas and stir fries, there are many ways to enjoy your leftover steak for lunch or dinner the next day, as long as you are willing to show that steak a little TLC.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…