Apple & blue cheese on endive. Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. An unofficial community to discuss Apple devices and software, including news, rumors, opinions and analysis pertaining to the company located at. Apple allows children to access casual-sex and BDSM apps, finds report.
You can have Apple & blue cheese on endive using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple & blue cheese on endive
- It’s 1 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1 of large red apple, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of celery ribs,finely chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of crumbled blue cheese.
- You need 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 4 heads of Belgian hazelnuts, toasted.
Apple & blue cheese on endive step by step
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and water; add apple and toss to coat. Drain and pat dry..
- Combine the apple, celery, blue cheese and mayonnaise; spoon 1 tablespoonful onto each endive leaf. Sprinkle with hazelnuts..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…