German apple pie with crumbs (Apfel Streusel Blechkuchen).
You can have German apple pie with crumbs (Apfel Streusel Blechkuchen) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of German apple pie with crumbs (Apfel Streusel Blechkuchen)
- Prepare 575 g of flower. (300g for pie and 275g for crumbs).
- You need 400 g of butter (200g for pie and 200g for crumbs).
- Prepare 225 g of sugar (100g for pie and 125g for crumbs).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 package of vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 1,5 kg of apples (about 8).
- Prepare 50-100 g of walnuts.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Dash of powder sugar.
German apple pie with crumbs (Apfel Streusel Blechkuchen) step by step
- (Preheat oven to 175C) Pie: make dough from flower (300g), butter (200g) sugar (100g), egg and vanilla sugar. Spread out on a baking plate. Peel apples and cut into slices. Spread neatly out on dough. Add crumbled walnuts on top..
- Crumbs (Streusel): melt the butter (200g), meanwhile mix all other ingredients (flower (275g), sugar (125g), cinnamon and a pinch of salt). Add warm butter to this mixture and let cool down a little. Then make big crumbs. Preferable above the dough with apples..
- Bake for 45 minutes at 175 degree Celsius (350F) in the middle of the oven. Watch crumbs carefully as they easily burn so don't leave your post..
- Add a dash of powder sugar. Serve with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream or both..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…