Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole. In this cooking video The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make an Enchilada Casserole, GREAT Cinco de Mayo recipe. For this recipe and many more please go to. This recipe is a great way to make enchiladas with out the tedious task of rolling the tortillas.
I love enchiladas and I love pasta so why not combine the two minus the noodles ! I did half of mine with olives half without since my husband loves them and I hate them LOL. This easy lasagna pasta bake has all the same elements of a classic lasagna – meat sauce, cheese sauce and penne pasta plus more cheese of course, but the process is so easy! You can have Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole
- It’s of For the filling :.
- You need 1 lb of ground venison.
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground jimmy dean sausage.
- It’s 1 can of tomato soup.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes and green Chile’s.
- You need 1/2 of onion or whole onion depending on how much you like.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare of For the beans:.
- You need 1 of small can old El Paso refried beans (fat free).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chicken seasoning.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 of salt.
- It’s 1-24 oz of package small corn tortillas.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese divided.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella cheese divided.
- You need 1/2 can of black olives (optional).
- It’s of You can also serve with my avocado crema, Guacamole, salsa or cilantro!.
Everything is combined in a casserole dish (no layering) and this lasagna recipe bakes way faster! This EASY lasagna casserole recipe is cheesy and oh so yummy! Quick and easy lasagna casserole is the best dinner for busy nights. This Quick and Easy Lasagna Casserole is packed with meat, cheese and tons of flavor!
Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 375. Cook both meats with all spices and do not drain. Add in diced tomatoes w green Chile’s and all simmer on low for 20 min. Stir in sugar and 1 cup of each cheese. mix beans and spices up in separate bowl. Drain and dice olives if you wish to incorporate them..
- Now grease up a glass baking dish and start layering; tortillas, beans, meat mixture cheese repeat until none left and top with remaining cheese and olives. Bake covered 25 -30minutes and toss under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to add the speckles.
I always make one for dinner and another for the freezer. This is the best enchilada lasagna casserole we have for dinner often that my kids absolutely love! If you're looking for a baked cheesy casserole packed with lots of flavor and ground beef that is easy to throw together, this is it. Layered with Mexican flavors and corn tortillas it's like an enchilada met a. Reviews for Photos of Easy Enchilada Casserole.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…