Beer glazed sausage and apples. All Reviews for Beer-Glazed Sausage and Apples. Beer-Glazed Sausage and Apples. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Add sausage and green beans. return to a simmer.
Beer-Glazed Sausage with Brussels Sprouts and Apples is the perfect dish for a cozy October night. Glazed sausages in beer with apples, OH YES! Treat food is on the way with a simple lovely sausage in a beer glaze along with apples = Heaven. You can have Beer glazed sausage and apples using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beer glazed sausage and apples
- You need of sausage.
- It’s 1 of 12-oz Belgian wheat beer.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 of 14-16 oz kielbasa sausage.
- It’s 1/2 lb of fresh green beans.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 medium of cooking apples cored & thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely shredded orange peel.
- You need 8 small of sage leaves.
Where's the full recipe – why can I only see the ingredients? Return the sausage and green beans to the skillet to coat in the glaze. Preparation Bring beer, onion, and apples to a bare simmer. James Bullard simmers his sausages in beer first, which makes for quick grilling and helps feed guests fast.
Beer glazed sausage and apples instructions
- In a large saucepan combine half the beer and the crushed red pepper. Bring to boiling. Add sausage and green beans. return to a simmer. Cook covered 5 to 8 minutes or until beans are tender. Drain. Set aside.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add apples. Cook, turning occasionally, until apples are just tender. Transfer to a platter.
- Add sausage to skillet. Cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides. Add to platter. Cover. Dream fat from skillet.
- Carefully add remaining beer to skillet. Stir to scrape up brown bits. Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter, brown sugar, vinegar, and orange peel. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat and boil gently, uncovered, 5 to 6 minutes or until slightly thick. return sausage and green beans to skillet to coat. Heat through. Fold in apples. Return to serving platter. Sprinkle with sage..
We love these smeared with coarse-grain mustard Bring beer to a boil in a large, wide pot. Cover, remove from heat, and let sit until ready to grill. Spicy sausage, tender white beans, fresh cabbage, hearty broth, and plenty of Mexican spices come together in this delicious cabbage soup recipe. After a few minutes of cooking, beer becomes a light glistening glaze for smoky seared sausage, tender-crisp apples, and green beans. hopefully its not a sausage fest. Only the ham is glazed in a root beer (soda), juice and spice mixture, and the apple compote isn't really like apple sauce. it's more of it's own thing with lemon juice If you take this sandwich in put it onto a square plate it becomes just a beer glazed ham melt.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…