Basque Onion Soup.
You can have Basque Onion Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basque Onion Soup
- You need 1 can of campbell's tomato juice (12 ounce(.
- It’s 1 can of campbell's French onion soup.
- You need 4 slices of white bread.
- You need of Liquid cheese.
- It’s of Any available meat or vegetable solids as desired for the soup.
- Prepare of Croutons or cheese balls for garnish.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Olive oil spray.
Basque Onion Soup step by step
- In a medium saucepan, mix tomato juice, french onion soup mix, and soup solids.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer till ready to serve.
- Lightly cover the bottom of the frying pan with vegetable oil.
- In a separate bowl, dip the white bread in the liquid cheese till soaked on both sides.
- Fry cheese soaked bread in frying pan on both sides in medium heat.
- Spray top of each slice of cheese bread lightly on both sides with olive oil spray.
- Serve as desired..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…