Mushroom & Ground Beef Noodles – Rou Zhou Mian.
You can cook Mushroom & Ground Beef Noodles – Rou Zhou Mian using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom & Ground Beef Noodles – Rou Zhou Mian
- It’s of Noodles (Instant or pasta).
- You need 1/2 pound of ground meat.
- Prepare 3-4 of rehydrated shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fried shallot or fried onions (French’s).
- You need 1-2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of five spice (or sub cinnamon).
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Optional garnish with cilantro.
Mushroom & Ground Beef Noodles – Rou Zhou Mian step by step
- Rehydrate shiitake mushrooms in hot water for 15 minutes. Squeeze mushrooms dry and keep soaking water. Finely dice mushrooms..
- Drizzle oil in a pan and sautée mushrooms on medium heat. 1-2 minutes..
- Add in ground meat (beef or pork preferred) and cook until browned..
- Add in fried shallots/onions, 1/2 cup mushroom water, sugar, soy sauce, and five spice.
- Simmer until desired consistency. Ragu sauce is done..
- Cook noodles or rice per package directions. Top with mushroom meat ragu and cilantro.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…