Homemade stuffed Egg Rolls.
You can cook Homemade stuffed Egg Rolls using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade stuffed Egg Rolls
- You need of Egg roll wraps.
- It’s of Boneless chicken breast.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Leeks.
- Prepare of Red onion.
- Prepare cloves of Garlic.
- It’s of Green onion.
- You need of Shredded cheese/mozzarella and mexican blend.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Mayo.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s of Lemon.
- You need of Cooking oil/vegetable oil for frying.
- It’s 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
Homemade stuffed Egg Rolls instructions
- Roughly chop all veggies and combine them with the shredded cheeses In a bowl,add a couple tblsps of mayo and drizzle with olive oil and stir,season with salt and Italian seasoning and squeeze lemon juice on the mixture…set aside.
- Chop chicken breasts into small pieces and season with any seasoning you prefer, but i used salt,Italian seasoning,lawrys red seasoning/seasoning salt and lemon pepper seasoning,cook in a skillet with olive oil til fully cooked,then drain..
- Take a egg roll wrap and place on a plate,or chopping board,and take the veggie stuffing and place on the wrap,add a generous amount of chicken and roll it up…repeat til ingredients are gone.
- Take a skillet and add veggie oil and deep fry your egg rolls.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…