Belgian braised Rabbit. Rabbit, seared and braised with onions, celery root, and Belgian ale. In this recipe we are braising rabbit, over onions and celery root, in a sauce of Belgian ale and whole grain mustard. Braised Rabbit with Belgian Ale, Rabbit Carbonnade Rabbit, seared and braised with onions, celery root, and Belgian ale.
Rabbit Braised in Belgian Ale ~ Rabbit, seared and braised with onions, celery root, and Belgian ale. ~ SimplyRecipes.com. Find this Pin and more on French Recipes by Corey Ledin-Bristol. Braised rabbit in dark beer with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables. You can cook Belgian braised Rabbit using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Belgian braised Rabbit
- Prepare 1 medium of Rabbits.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- You need 1 of Stock cube.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 2 of Pepper and Nutmeg to taste.
- Prepare 1 dash of margerine.
- You need 1 dash of Mustard.
- It’s 2 dash of Cornflour.
- It’s 3 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 of Water to be added at start when first placing in oven.
Belgian rabbit stew with ale and prune.style rustic. Carbonade flamande, flemish beef stew, belgian cuisine. Emeril prepares his Beer-Braised Rabbit for cooking teacher, author, and television personality, Julia Child. Mediterranean Diet Recipes Dinner : Braised Rabbit With Belgian Ale, Rabbit Carbonnade … With *so* abounding altered advantageous bistro affairs out there, it's bright that there isn't aloof one way.
Belgian braised Rabbit step by step
- Preheat oven to 140C.
- Place rabbit quarters in a pan with the margerine, when browned add garlic onion, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- When the onions are soft add the stock etc. excluding the cornflour and water and place in the oven. Add 2 1/2 cups of water.
- leave to cook for aprox. 2 hours covered.
- Remove from oven. Add cornflour to water and add mix stirring well.
- Place back in oven for a further 20 mins or so.
- Turn the sauce over the rabbit and serve. Maybe with spring cabbage and new potatoes.
Braised Honey Mustard Rabbit Or Lapin au miel et à la moutard (With Chicken Option) Spicie Foodie. · Rabbit, seared and braised with onions, celery root, and Belgian ale. In Toronto (Canada) rabbit is usually available at the St. See how easy it is to make deliciously sweet and tender braised Belgian endives with this simple recipe. If you want to cut the bitterness in the final dish even further than the braising will do alone.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…