Baked Croissant French Toast.
You can have Baked Croissant French Toast using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Croissant French Toast
- Prepare 8-10 of Croissants.
- It’s of Powder sugar.
- Prepare of Mixes berries.
- Prepare of Custard.
- You need 5 of whole eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fine sea salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cups of whole milk.
- You need of Paste.
- Prepare 1/2 of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
Baked Croissant French Toast step by step
- Mix all custard ingredients except milk in a moving bowl til smooth.
- Pour in milk and and mix til smooth.
- In a separate small sauce pan melt butter completely.
- Mix in brown sugar until you get a thick homogenous paste.
- Spread paste on the bottom of a 9×12 baking dish.
- Dive croissants into halves.
- Layer and arrange croissants into baking dish.
- Pour all of the custard over your croissants.
- Cover dish with foil and let soak for 25-30 mins.
- Heat oven 350°.
- Bake dish with foil on for 30 mins.
- Remove foil and bake additional 15 mins.
- Let cool for 10 mins.
- Garnish with powder sugar and berries.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…