You can cook Red enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red enchiladas
- It’s 1 pack of low carb wraps 8-10 wraps.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of low fat sour cream.
- It’s 1 of large 32 ounce can of old El Paso red enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 bag of low fat Mexican cheese.
- You need of Onion powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Adobo.
- It’s Pinch of dried red hot pepper flakes.
- Prepare of to taste Salt and pepper.
Red enchiladas step by step
- Cook the ground turkey and season it. Add corn and beans once cooked with more seasoning. Do not drain any liquid. Turn up heat to evaporate a little.
- Add 1/5 of the can of sauce to the mixture leaving the rest to top on the wraps. Add the sour cream to the mixture too. Let cool for a few mins..
- Mix in garlic powder, onions powder, and pepper into the can of remaining sauce.
- Roll up the wraps with a little cheese in each one and the mixture. Save cheese for topping..
- Pour seasoned sauce on top and remaining cheese. Bake at 350 for 30-40 min (don’t let the cheese get brown- you want it just melted).
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…