You can cook Tomato bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato bruschetta
- Prepare 1 of French baguette.
- It’s 2 of Fresh tomato.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need of Fresh basil leaves 5 pcs.
- It’s 2 tsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Balsamic glaze (reduction).
- You need of Sea and pepper.
Tomato bruschetta instructions
- Cut the baguette into thin slices and grill it in the oven at 150 degree Celsius for 20 min or until crispy and lightly brown.
- Blanch and peel the tomato skin Bring water to boil. As the water is heating, make shallow cuts in a cross pattern at the tip ends of the tomatoes. Put the tomatoes in the boiling hot water and blanch for 30 seconds. Remove it quickly and put to iced water bath. Then gently peel off the tomato skins with a paring knife.
- Cut the tomato into quarters. Use a spoon to remove all its seeds and juice from the centre.
- Dice the tomatoes into small cubes and remove any excess tomato juice.
- In a large bowl, toss the tomato cubes with minced garlic, olive oil, balsamic glaze, chopped basil leaves. Salt and pepper to season.
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on the toast. Arrange the toasts on a plate and serve with the tossed tomato cubes😋.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…