You can have Enchilada Casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Enchilada Casserole
- You need 2 lbs of ground meat.
- You need of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 14-16 oz of shredded Mexican cheese.
Enchilada Casserole instructions
- Brown ground meat, drain grease and add taco seasoning.
- Halve some of the tortillas to fit a 9×12 baking dish.
- Spray baking dish with a little nonstick spray, add first layer of tortillas, then spoon some enchilada sauce over them.
- Put half the taco meat over sauce, then half the refried beans and some of the shredded cheese.
- Repeat again for the second layer, finishing with tortillas, sauce and cheese on top.
- Bake in a 325deg oven for about 40 minutes, cover with foil if the top starts to dry out.
- Serve with sour cream and avocado.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…