Simple Baked French fries.
You can cook Simple Baked French fries using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Baked French fries
- It’s 6 of medium sized russet potato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
Simple Baked French fries instructions
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Wash potatoes, scrub lightly to remove any dirt. Pat dry..
- Cut potatoes into fries. (Cut potato in half, lay it cut side down, and cut about 1/2 inch wide. Then lay the wedge flat and cut in 2 or 3 fries depending on size.).
- Put potatoes in large bowl and add oil. Season with salt and pepper, then toss to coat..
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Divide potatoes between the two sheets..
- Roast on middle and bottom racks of oven for 15-17min, until almost crisp. Stir fries carefully and rotate trays in oven. Continue to bake for 8-12min, until golden brown..
- Add extra salt to taste. Serve with your favorite dip..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…