German Pumpernickel Bread for Bread Machine.
You can cook German Pumpernickel Bread for Bread Machine using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of German Pumpernickel Bread for Bread Machine
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoon of coconut or avocado oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of maple syrup or molasses.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose bread flour.
- You need 1 cup of dark rye flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 teaspoon of dry yeast.
German Pumpernickel Bread for Bread Machine step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in the bread machine starting with the water and finishing with the yeast..
- Set the machine to 2lbs bread size basic program..
- Once the cycle is done, let the bread sit on the counter for 20-30 minutes before slicing and serving it..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…