French beans fried vegetable.
You can have French beans fried vegetable using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French beans fried vegetable
- You need 250 gms of frenchbeans, washed and chopped finely.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated fresh coconut.
- It’s leaves of Small quantity of Chopped coriander.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- You need leaves of Small quantities of mustard seeds, hing, curry.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of urad dal.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of 1 or 2 dry red chillies cut in pieces.
French beans fried vegetable step by step
- Put the cooking oil on heated fry pan and add mustard seeds..
- When the mustard seeds crackled properly, add hing, curry leaves, urad dal and red chilli pieces and fry till urad dal changes to light pink colour..
- Add chopped French beans and salt to the pan and mix thoroughly. Sprinkle little water over the beans. Cover the pan cook the beans for 10-15 minutes on low flame..
- Check if beans is cooked properly. Add grated coconut, coriander leaves and mix well. Cover the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- The beans vegetable is now ready. Transfer it to a bowl, add some coriander leaves on top and serve..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…