You can have Belgium Biscuits using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Belgium Biscuits
- It’s 125 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cocoa.
Belgium Biscuits instructions
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy..
- Add egg and mix well..
- Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ground ginger, mixed spice and cocoa together and mix into creamed mixture to former a dough..
- On a floured bench, roll out the dough til it's about 3mm thick. Use a cookie cutter to cut round cookies from the dough..
- Place the rounds on a sheet of baking paper on a tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 350°F. Or until browned..
- When cold, match the cookies in pairs and sandwich then together with raspberry jam so they stick. Ice the top of these sandwiches with pink icing and sprinkle with jelly crystals or 100s and 1000s. Yum!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…