Shocking and Super Rich Belgian Waffles.
You can have Shocking and Super Rich Belgian Waffles using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shocking and Super Rich Belgian Waffles
- You need 200 grams of Bread flour.
- It’s 100 grams of Cooled low fat milk (1%).
- You need 35 grams of Egg yolks (about 2).
- Prepare 10 grams of Honey.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 5 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 110 grams of Unsalted butter (1 stick).
- You need 1 of appropriate amount Nib sugar (or waffle sugar).
Shocking and Super Rich Belgian Waffles instructions
- Mix the wet ingredients like egg yolks, milk and honey. Then add the dry ingredients to make the dough. The butter needs to be at room temperature when mixing..
- Once the dough is kneaded, allow it to rise for 30 minutes (40 to 50 minutes in winter)..
- After the first rise, cut into 40 gram pieces. This should yield about 8 to 10 pieces..
- Spread pearl sugar on a plate..
- Press one side of each dough into the pearl sugar to coat..
- Then reshape to wrap the sugar inside..
- Wrap neatly like this..
- Once all of the dough has pearl sugar incorporated into it, wrap in a wet towel and allow them to rise for the final time for about 10 minutes. Preheat the waffle maker..
- Set the waffle maker to level 2 and cook for 2 minutes. Cook until browned..
- Note: Do not shut the lid tightly. It will make the waffles too flat. It is ideal if you put the cover down as lightly as possible..
- If you want to make them in a flowery shape, use only the center and cook one at a time..
- Let them cool for about 5 minutes to dissipate the gas before eating. They are also delicious after being put away in a container and completely cooled..
- If you don't have nib sugar, use chocolate chips instead. You can also mix cocoa and almond flour into the dough to make chocolate waffles. It is also delicious to incorporate matcha into the dough and top with finely chopped amanatto before cooking..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…