Spicy French Toast.
You can cook Spicy French Toast using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy French Toast
- It’s 16 slices of bread.
- It’s 2 of whole eggs.
- You need 250 ml of milk (You can change milk amount according to your bread quality.).
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot chili flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of poy seasoning (it’s a mix of various spices, like curry).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Spicy French Toast instructions
- Slice your favorite bread, I used the bread that I made here. ;).
- Leave butter in a saucepan on low heat to melt it..
- Mix eggs, milk, spices, and baking soda with a whisk. After that, drizzle hot melted butter into the mixture and whisk at the same time..
- Dip your bread slices in the sauce you just made and place them in a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Toast them in your oven using the max temperature setting until they get golden brown and crispy..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…