Buttermilk Belgium Waffles.
You can cook Buttermilk Belgium Waffles using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Belgium Waffles
- You need of batter.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of half and half.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered buttermilk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
Buttermilk Belgium Waffles step by step
- In mixing bowl beat eggs until fluffy, about two minutes..
- On low speed mix in other ingredients..
- Set batter aside and set for 10 minutes..
- In the meantime, heat Belgium waffle iron..
- Spray with non stick spray or brush with melted butter. I prefer melted butter..
- Cook 1.5 minutes each side or until desired doneness..
- Top each waffle with favorite toppings like syrups, fresh fruits or powdered sugar and butter..
- Best warm and crispy!.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
- Note;Batter will be thick!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…