Pork & Pepper Enchiladas.
You can have Pork & Pepper Enchiladas using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork & Pepper Enchiladas
- You need 10 oz of Ground Pork.
- You need 6 of Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Roma Tomato.
- Prepare 2 of Scallions.
- It’s 1 of Lime.
- You need 1 of Green Pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 oz of Tex-Mex Paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Southwest Spice Blend.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mexican Cheese Blend.
- You need 1.5 oz of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- You need of Salt and Pepper, to season.
- You need of Water, as needed to smooth Crema.
Pork & Pepper Enchiladas step by step
- Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 475 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. Dice tomato. Trim and thinly slice scallions. Quarter lime. Core, deseed, and dice bell pepper into half inch pieces..
- In a small bowl, combine tomato, scallions, a drizzle of oil, and juice from 1 lime wedge (2 wedges for 4 servings). Season with salt and pepper. In a separate small bowl, combine sour cream with lime juice to taste. Add water 1 tsp at a time until mixture reaches a drizzling consistency. Season with salt and pepper..
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, salt, and pepper; cook until just softened, 4-5 minutes. Add another drizzle of oil to pan. Add pork, half the Tex-Mex paste, half the Southwest Spice (you’ll use the rest of each later), salt, and pepper. Cook, breaking up meat into pieces, until pork is browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes. TIP: If there’s excess grease in your pan, carefully pour it out. Turn off heat..
- Place a small amount of filling on one half of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to create enchiladas. Place seam sides down in an 8-by-8-inch baking dish or an ovenproof pan..
- In a liquid measuring cup or bowl, combine ½ cup water (¾ cup for 4 servings), tomato paste, remaining Tex-Mex paste, and remaining Southwest Spice. Pour over enchiladas to thoroughly coat. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese. Bake on top rack until sauce is bubbly and cheese has melted, 3-5 minutes..
- Top enchiladas with lime crema and pico de gallo. Divide between plates and serve with any remaining lime wedges on the side..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…