Steak Balsamic with Grilled French Bread.
You can cook Steak Balsamic with Grilled French Bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak Balsamic with Grilled French Bread
- You need 2 of fillet mignon steaks.
- It’s of Seasoning of your choice for the steak. I like Weber Savory Herbs with Roasted Garlic.
- It’s 1 of zucchini sliced.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 1 of jalapeño seeded and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper sliced. Use a red, orange or yellow one for color.
- Prepare 4-6 of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 12 of cherry tomatoes whole.
- It’s 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare of French bread sliced.
Steak Balsamic with Grilled French Bread instructions
- Prior to cooking let steaks come to room temperature. Season both sides with a seasoning of your choice. Grill the steaks to get a good sear and cook to your preferred doneness. We like our steaks medium rare so we take them off the grill when they reach 100F..
- When steaks are done remove from grill and let rest. While the steaks are resting sauté vegetables (except tomatoes) in a pan with 1 Tbsp olive oil. Season with salt. Cover pan. When vegetables are just softened add the garlic and tomatoes and cook for 1-2 minutes. Turn off heat..
- Mix balsamic vinegar, cracked pepper and Italian seasoning in a bowl. Slice the steaks and add to the vegetables along with any meat juices. Add the balsamic dressing and mix well..
- Slice French bread and brush with oil. I prefer a seasoned olive oil like chili pepper or garlic. Place on grill (or use oven broiler) and slightly char. Remove and butter..
- Plate the steak, vegetables and bread. Serve and enjoy..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…