Bbq Beef Bisquick Pie 🥧.
You can have Bbq Beef Bisquick Pie 🥧 using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bbq Beef Bisquick Pie 🥧
- It’s 2 1/4 cups of Bisquick mix.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of whole milk (add a little bit more of mixture is too dry !).
- You need 2 cups of Shredded 4 cheese Mexican blend cheese.
- You need of Leftover shredded bbq beef (about maybe 3 cups).
Bbq Beef Bisquick Pie 🥧 instructions
- In a bowl mix together your Bisquick mix and whole milk…….
- Add 1 cup of your shredded Mexican cheddar cheese into bisquick mix and combine well……..
- Pour your Bisquick mix into a round baking dish……..
- Spread out Bisquick mix into baking dish, making an indentation in the middle of mix………
- Pour your shredded bbq beef into the middle of indentation…….add extra bbq sauce on top of shredded beef, I added some leftover potatoes on top too………
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheddar cheese on top of Bisquick pie……
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 – 40 minutes, or until Bisquick mix is golden brown on top…….
- Let cool, slice, serve and enjoy 😉!!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…