Mixed Endives, Roasted Shiitake Mushrooms, Toasted Pecans, Red Grapes with Aged Goat Cheese Crostini.
You can cook Mixed Endives, Roasted Shiitake Mushrooms, Toasted Pecans, Red Grapes with Aged Goat Cheese Crostini using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed Endives, Roasted Shiitake Mushrooms, Toasted Pecans, Red Grapes with Aged Goat Cheese Crostini
- You need of Mixed Endive Salad.
- It’s 1 cup of curly endive, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 cup of red Belgian endive, stems removed and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of white Belgian endive, stems removed and roughly chopped.
- You need 8 each of medium shiitake mushroom.
- Prepare 1 oz of pecans.
- Prepare 3 oz of red seedless grapes, cut in half.
- You need of Aged Goat Cheese Crostini.
- Prepare 1 oz of aged goat cheese, crumbled.
- You need 1 each of 3 ounces baguette.
- It’s 2 tsp of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need of Honey-Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tsp of sherry vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
Mixed Endives, Roasted Shiitake Mushrooms, Toasted Pecans, Red Grapes with Aged Goat Cheese Crostini step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400º F. Using a small mixing bowl, mix whole shiitakes, a pinch of salt and pepper, plus 1 teaspoon of the extra-virgin olive oil. Mix and put on a small roasting pan, reserve bowl for later use. Cook in the oven for 10-11 minutes, remove from oven, place mushrooms and the liquid from the mushrooms cooking in a small bowl and allow to cool. Turn oven down to 325º F..
- Place pecans on the roasting pan used for the mushrooms and place in the oven for 6-8 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from oven and set a side..
- In the reserved mixing bowl, combine mustard, vinegar, honey and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix to combine and slowly add in remaining olive oil while whisking with a wire whisk..
- Slice the mushrooms and add them along with the mushroom liquid to the bowl with the vinaigrette..
- Cut the baguette in half by length. Spread butter on the bread and follow with the goat cheese. Remove the pecans from the tray and put the bread on the tray and place in the oven. Cook bread for 7-8 minutes or until melted and toasted. While the bread toasts chop mixed lettuces and halve the grapes..
- Roughly chop the pecans and place in a large mixing bowl, add mixed lettuces and grapes. Once the toasted bread is ready, add the shiitakes and the dressing to the large bowl and gently mix to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Divide onto two plates and serve the bread on the side. Enjoy!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…