Frikadele/meatballs from Germany traditional kitchen. Shape the meatball into ball or patty as your wish. Continue with the rest of meat. In a frying pan, add enough oil to pan fry the meat and heat it before placing the meat.
German Meatballs (Hamburger) are a classic and a kind of it's own. It is a very common meat recipe that we eat on the go or with potatoes and a What you see above is a Meatball, called Frikadelle in Germany. In this video I will show you how to make German Firkadellen, a meat patty served liked meatballs or in a Brotchen (bread roll). You can cook Frikadele/meatballs from Germany traditional kitchen using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Frikadele/meatballs from Germany traditional kitchen
- Prepare 250 gr of minced beef.
- Prepare 250 gr of minced pork.
- You need 50 gr of old bread (softened in water).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- You need of Oil.
How Are the Frikadelle and the Hamburger Related? While the the origin of the Frikadelle isn't entirely clear, what we do That's right, German immigrants from Hamburg took their Frikadellen with them to the United States, eventually someone threw a Frikadelle in. Frikadellen Recipe – German Meat Balls: Here is a recipe for very tasty meat balls the way we cook them in Germany. There is this tale but I'm not sure if it is true: At the world fair in New York a man from Hamburg, Germany sold Frikadelle.
Frikadele/meatballs from Germany traditional kitchen instructions
- Old hard bread is softened in a bowl of water. Squeeze the water out. Keep it aside. Notes. It can be substitute with bread crumbs or bread flour..
- Mix the minced beef and minced pork in a bowl..
- Add the squeezed bread, salt and pepper. Add an egg..
- Mix them well..
- Shape the meatball into ball or patty as your wish. Continue with the rest of meat..
- In a frying pan, add enough oil to pan fry the meat and heat it before placing the meat..
- With medium level of heat, pan fry the meat and flip it over to cook another side..
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until it is well cooked and not raw in the middle..
Choose from a wide range of similar scenes. How to make Frikadellen, the traditional German meat patties that are served in beer gardens, Oktoberfet and home kitchens across the country. These are German meat patties or Frikadellen are just like my mother made them. In Bavaria they called Fleischpflanzerl, in Franconia Fleischküchle, Fleischkräpfle or Frikadelle, and in the North, Buletten or Bratklops. The frikadelle is a small but flat meatball probably of German or Danish origin.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…