Sour Cream Belgian Waffles.
You can cook Sour Cream Belgian Waffles using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sour Cream Belgian Waffles
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Butter, Melted.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Milk.
- You need 3 Tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/3 Cups of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 2 T of Sugar.
- You need 3 Cups of Flour.
- You need 4 T of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 T of Baking Soda.
Sour Cream Belgian Waffles step by step
- Separate egg whites and beat (on 6) until stiff. Then set aside in fridge..
- Mix all liquid ingredients in the mixer egg yolks, melted butter, milk, vanilla, sour cream, and mix until well blended..
- Add sugar, flour, baking powder, and baking soda mix together..
- Fold in stiff egg whites from refrigerator..
- Cook on 5.5 until ready..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…