Beefy Poblano Enchiladas.
You can cook Beefy Poblano Enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beefy Poblano Enchiladas
- Prepare 10 oz of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of Poblano Pepper.
- It’s 2 of Scallions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Southwest Spice Blend.
- You need 7.06 oz of Green Salsa.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mexican Cheese Blend.
- It’s 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 6 of Tortillas.
- You need of Salt and Pepper, to season.
Beefy Poblano Enchiladas step by step
- Halve, core, and thinly slice poblano crosswise into strips. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens..
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream with hot sauce to taste. Stir in water 1 tsp at a time until mixture reaches a drizzling consistency. Season with salt and pepper..
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large ovenproof skillet, pan over medium-high heat. Add poblano; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until poblano is softened and lightly blistered, 5-7 minutes..
- Add another drizzle of oil, beef, and scallion whites to pan with poblano. Season with Southwest Spice, salt, and pepper. Cook, breaking up meat into pieces, until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes..
- Stir in ¼ of the salsa; taste and season with salt and pepper. Turn off heat; transfer to a medium bowl. Wipe out pan..
- Place a small amount of beef filling on one half of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to create enchiladas. Place seam sides down in pan used to cook filling..
- Top with beef mixture, remaining salsa and sprinkle with Mexican cheese..
- Broil enchiladas until browned and bubbly, 3-4 minutes..
- Drizzle with crema and sprinkle with scallion greens..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…