Easy Cheese and Beef Enchiladas.
You can have Easy Cheese and Beef Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheese and Beef Enchiladas
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 16 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of small cans enchilada sauce (red, green or both, whichever you prefer).
- You need 2 cups of Mexican cheese.
- You need 1 package of plain cheese dip (like Ole or Gordo's).
- It’s of To taste olive oil.
- Prepare of Lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, sour cream, etc for topping.
Easy Cheese and Beef Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet, then season with the taco seasoning and add the water. Bring to a simmer, simmer for about 5 minutes then take off stovetop and set aside..
- Prepare two 13×9 pans by adding a little enchilada sauce to cover the bottom..
- Heat a small skillet with some olive oil and lightly fry the tortillas, draining them on a plate with a couple paper towels..
- Once they are done and still warm, add the beef filling as you would a taco, then roll up and place seam side down in the pan..
- Cover them with the rest of the enchilada sauce and about a cup of cheese..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until hot and bubbly..
- Repeat steps 5-7 for the cheese enchiladas, using a spoon to dip the cold cheese dip out of the container and into the middle of the tortillas..
- Serve with a side of Mexican rice, refried beans, and whichever toppings you want. Enjoy!!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…