EASY BASIC RECIPE of simple and delicious homemade french quiche. Start by preparing your homemade shortcrust pastry (follow my recipe: youtu. be/vZy_yMnwvrk) or take a store-bought shortcrust pastry. This quiche recipe is easy to make and is the classic French version of the famous quiche with bacon and cheese. This beginner friendly recipe is simple and super versatile. perfectly suited for home cooking too.
It's typically baked in a pie crust and can be made with a variety of different fillings ranging from meats. Quiche Lorraine Recipe – Classic French Bacon Quiche. Try one of these easy quiche recipes for a quick French dinner or take one to a party for a sure crowd pleaser. You can have EASY BASIC RECIPE of simple and delicious homemade french quiche using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY BASIC RECIPE of simple and delicious homemade french quiche
- Prepare 1 of shortcrust pastry.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 20 cl of sour cream.
- You need 20 cl of milk.
- You need 200 g of smoked bacon.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Green salad.
A French quiche is one of the simplest dishes you can make and good results are nearly guaranteed. Try our simplified, healthy option of a French quiche recipe, with delicious vegetable filling. It can be eaten hot or cold, for breakfast or for lunch! A popular quiche is a unique treat – it can be eaten cold and hot, for breakfast, lunch or dinner, and its fillings are only limited by your imagination.
EASY BASIC RECIPE of simple and delicious homemade french quiche step by step
- Start by preparing your homemade shortcrust pastry (follow my recipe: youtu.be/vZy_yMnwvrk) or take a store-bought shortcrust pastry..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Take a mold (I use a 24cm diameter springform pan) and cover the bottom with baking paper. Butter and sprinkle it with flour..
- Spread the shortcrust pastry in the mold and prick the bottom with a fork..
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream and milk. Add salt and pepper and mix all the ingredients with a whisk..
- Distribute the bacon on the bottom of the tart..
- Pour the mixture over the bacon..
- Bake at 180°C for about 50 minutes..
- Remove the quiche from the oven and serve it with a green salad seasoned with a vinaigrette..
- Tip: if you prefer a firmer quiche Lorraine, replace the 20 cl of sour cream and the 20 cl of milk with 40 cl of sour cream..
- Enjoy your meal! 👉 Discover my full video recipe with subtitles at 🎦 ► youtu.be/zrGQoa2lGGs.
This quiche Lorraine recipe is the classic French version. its easy to make, its delicious and you can use the same "savory custard" with a whole ranges of other garnishes meat veg or fish , everything works. this recipe is simple and super versatile. perfectly suited for home cooking. A very basic recipe for a tasty meal with endless possible variations. Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add filling and milk and mix well. Pour mixture into frozen pie crust.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…