Garlic cheese pasta with pork, ham and vegetables. Spicy Vegetable Pasta in Garlic Sauce Recipe – We have taken up our heat levels up a notch with this recipe and given it an Indian twist. This Cheesy Ham & Vegetable Bake is a quick and easy casserole recipe packed with pasta, ham, broccoli, carrots and cauliflower in a cheesy cream Cheesy Ham & Vegetable Bake. Mix sour cream, milk, one cup cheese, ham, onions and garlic; stir into pasta mixture in dish.
The taste of the meal was very flavorful and the. This is just a simply wonderfully baked pasta dish with tasty ham. The pasta is put in the casserole dish dry, and it cooks in the oven! You can cook Garlic cheese pasta with pork, ham and vegetables using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic cheese pasta with pork, ham and vegetables
- Prepare 1 lb of Pasta I used.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 of tblsp pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1 of tblsp Italian season.
- It’s 6-8 of spears Asparagus cut into pieces.
- Prepare 3 of green onions.
- It’s 2 tsp of goya Adobe.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmigiano.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mixed cheddar or Mexican mix.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of bacon end cuts much less fat bacon chop.
- It’s 5 pieces of medium cut sandwich ham or cooked ham diced.
- You need 1 cup of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tblsp granulated garlic.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp butter.
- It’s 2 of tblsp evoo if using bacon just use 1 tblsp bacon Grease.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of tblsp chopped garlic.
In a large bowl, combine dry pasta, spaghetti sauce, ham, garlic, onion powder and pepper. Fill sauce jar with water, and pour over mixture. Stir pasta and ham into cheese sauce. I added just a little more pasta than the recipe called for to.
Garlic cheese pasta with pork, ham and vegetables instructions
- Cook pasta according to package Reserve 1/4 cup pasta water In a separate pan fry your pork in 1 tblsp olive oil if using bacon no need for olive oil. Mean while chop your onion scallions cut your Asparagus and put frozen mixed vegetables in a bowl.
- When meat is almost done add onions, peppers, scallions, garlic cloves, cook until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- When pasta and pork is done add pasta to a bowl and add 1 tblsp either evoo or bacon Grease and 1 tblsp butter to the hot pasta If using bacon dispose of the Grease add the pasta water, milk 1tblsp butter, ham, all vegetables and seasonings to the pan sir slowly add the parm and shredded cheese to the hot mixture till it makes a nice cheese sauce.
- Pour your hot sauce mixture in your cooked pasta and mix well 😋 delicious 😋 and filling.
Carbonara (Italian: [karboˈnaːra]) is an Italian pasta dish from Rome made with eggs, hard cheese, cured pork, and black pepper. Pick up a ham steak from the butcher or the corner of the supermarket meat display, and dice it. Pick up a bag of frozen organic peas as well — they're sweeter. Set a large pot of salted water to boil, and prepare your pasta. While it cooks, get to work on the next burner, browning the ham in a pat of good.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…