Chicken Fajita empanadas.
You can cook Chicken Fajita empanadas using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita empanadas
- Prepare of Left over chicken fajita filling.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 10 of discos (store bought or homemade).
- You need of Optional: your favorite shredded cheese.
Chicken Fajita empanadas step by step
- Reheat chicken fajita mixture in a frying pan. *optional: roll out empanada dough just a little bit* spoon filling into disco, add cheese if you like. Fold over disco to create a half moon. Use your fork to make "bird feet tracks" into dough to make sure it is closed..
- Put oil on medium-medium high heat. To test if it is hot enough put water on your fingers and sprinkle into pan, if it bubbles, you are good to go. Add empanadas into oil, fry for 5-8 minutes per side or until your done likeness. Remove and place on a towel lined plate to absorb grease..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…