Open Faced Steak Sandwiches on Garlic Bread with Aged Provolone, Caramelized Onions, and Parsley Oil.
You can have Open Faced Steak Sandwiches on Garlic Bread with Aged Provolone, Caramelized Onions, and Parsley Oil using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Open Faced Steak Sandwiches on Garlic Bread with Aged Provolone, Caramelized Onions, and Parsley Oil
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of boneless ribeye steak.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 10 tablespoons of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic roasted then peeled and mashed.
- Prepare 12 slices of French bread.
- It’s 6 slices of aged provolone sliced lengthwise.
- It’s of Caramelized onions (see note).
- It’s of Parsley oil (see note).
Open Faced Steak Sandwiches on Garlic Bread with Aged Provolone, Caramelized Onions, and Parsley Oil instructions
- 20 minutes before grilling remove the steak from the refrigerator and lets it cover it at room temperature.
- Heat your grill to high.
- Brush steak on both sides with the oil and season with salt and pepper play on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly chard 4 to 5 minutes turn over and continue grilling for 6 to 7 minutes for medium rare.
- Transfer the steak to a cutting board 10 loosely with foil and let rest for five minutes then slice in the quarter inch thick slices.
- Well the steak is resting mixed together the butter and garlic purée and season with salt and pepper brush one side of each slice of bread with a tablespoon of the butter in place on the grill butter side down grill until golden brown 1 to 2 minutes turn over and top with the cheese and grill for 30 seconds longer or until the cheese melts.
- Placed garlic bread on a platter and top with some of the caramelized onions a few slices of beef and drizzle with the parsley oil.
- Note: For the caramelized onions you’re gonna need 2 tablespoons of olive oil 2 tablespoons of butter three large Spanish onions 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large sauté pan on the grill or on the stove top add onions and cook stirring occasionally until soft and caramelized add vinegar and season with salt and pepper onions can be covered and refrigerated for up to one day reheat before serving.
- Note: For the Percy oil you’re gonna need a quarter cup of finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley I have a cup of olive oil salt and pepper.
- Mixed together the parsley and oil in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper and parsley oil can be covered and refrigerated overnight bring to room temperature before serving.
- For grilling the garlic take four or five clothes of garlic leave the leaves on put them in a tinfoil boat with salt pepper and like a little over a tablespoon or so of all oil ceiling throw on the grill for like 45 minutes then when they’re ready to handle press it in and mix with the butter.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…