You can have German Bratwurst using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of German Bratwurst
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of celery seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white wine or additional chicken broth.
- Prepare 5 of uncooked bratwurst links.
German Bratwurst step by step
- In a small saucepan, combine the first 7 ingredients..
- Bring to a boil..
- Cook and stir until thickened..
- Cover and refrigerate until serving..
- Grill bratwurst, covered, over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink, turning frequently..
- In a small disposable foil pan, heat mustard mixture..
- Add bratwurst and turn to coat..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…