German Potato Soup.
You can have German Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of German Potato Soup
- It’s 5 lb of Peeled, chopped potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Cooked, drained crumbled bacon.
- Prepare 3 can (14.5 oz) of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1 small of Chopped onion.
- It’s 1 pack (8 oz) of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can (10.25 oz) of cream of chicken soup.
German Potato Soup instructions
- In a crockpot stir potatoes and onion then bacon..
- In large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, broth, soup, and pepper..
- Pour mixture into crockpot, cover and cook on low heat for 8 to 10 hours. (4-5 on high heat.).
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…