Nutella French toast rolls. Give this video a THUMBS UP if you love Nutella like I do! 😉 Also, make sure to SUBSCRIBE to see more videos from me! Please leave video requests in the. Now you can enjoy it even more with this Nutella French toast rolls recipe!
Because frankly, let's not kid ourselves, these are not a normal breakfast by any stretch of the imagination. I made these in the morning to take photos and as I munched on them afterwards. Nutella French Toast Rolls with Cinnamon Sugar. You can have Nutella French toast rolls using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nutella French toast rolls
- It’s 2 tbsp of strawberries, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of apple chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pineapples ,chopped.
- It’s as required of Nutella.
- You need as required of Chocolate syrup.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 6 slices of Bread.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground sugar.
Back to Nutella French Toast Rolls with Cinnamon Sugar. These Nutella French Toast Roll-Ups are a fun, finger-friendly treat for breakfast or brunch. These portable, and easy to make French Toast Roll Ups are filled with delicious Nutella, dunked into custard, sauteed until golden brown and then rolled in cinnamon sugar goodness! These Nutella French Toast Roll Ups are so easy to make and perfect for breakfast, brunch or even dessert.
Nutella French toast rolls instructions
- Take a pan add 1 tsp butter and add apple strawberries and pineapple and stir cook and keep aside..
- Grind cinnamon stick and make fine powder keep aside..
- Take 2 tbsp sugar powder and mix well with 1 tsp cinnamon powder..
- Take eggs and add 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder mix well and beat..
- Take bread slices and spread nutella and keep fruits and fold dip in egg batter and take a pan add butter and stir fry rolls..
- Put in a plate and spread sugar-cinnamon powder Nutella spread and garnish with chocolate syrup and decorated with gems..
It's all your favorite french toast flavors plus Nutella rolled up and sprinkled with sugar! If you love homemade french toast as much as I do, you should also try this Creamy Crock Pot Banana. The imperfectly "perfect" Nutella French Toast Roll Ups. written by Vera Z. These churro-style roll ups are such a treat! This french toast recipe with Nutella creates a sweet combination that you don't want to miss!
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…