Chicken taco. These simple yet flavorful chicken tacos are easy to make and filled with super juicy and delicious chicken! Perfect for weeknight meals and makes great leftovers! Easy Chicken Tacos – With a simple spice rub, the chicken is cooked so quickly on the stovetop!
So it's about time I finally created a chicken taco recipe! These spicy tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners and are sure to please the entire family. These simple chicken tacos are ready in under an hour, making them a This chicken tacos recipe is quick and easy–perfect for those nights when you don't have a lot of time for dinner preparations. You can cook Chicken taco using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken taco
- You need of Taco meat ingredients.
- You need 4.5 lbs of skinless, boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 3 tsp. of Pollo asada seasoning(pic below).
- It’s 3 of chicken seasoning taco seasoning packets.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of jar tomato sauce.
- Prepare Half of bottle Taco sauce.
- You need of Taco toppings.
- Prepare of Diced tomatoes.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Jalepeno peppers.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- It’s of Refried beans.
- Prepare of Seasoned Rice.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Olives.
- Prepare of Guacamole.
- It’s of Taco hot sauce.
Made with tender and juicy pan seared chicken thighs that have been generously seasoned with Mexican spices, and finished with bright lime and cilantro. Take on Taco Tuesday with this chicken taco recipe. Add your favorite toppings, like salsa, sour cream, tomatoes, or cheese and use McCormick® Chicken Taco Seasoning Mix for flavor with your. Air fryer chicken tacos perfect for an easy breezy taco night.
Chicken taco step by step
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and season chicken with this seasoning. If you dont have this seasoning you can use what you like. Cook on low for 7-8hrs or on high for 3-4hrs..
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred. Return to slow cooker and stir in juices. Add tomato sauce and taco seasoning. I like to add taco sauce to my taco meat. Always have. If meat looks not moist enough add taco sauce to get it to the desired consistency. When I rewarm it I add taco sauce to get it to the right consistency..
- Serve in taco shells, on salads, soft tacos, burritos, nachos, pizzas or in bowls over rice! Enjoy..
You only need an air fryer to make these delicious and simple tacos. Chicken Street Tacos are a perfect have-it-your-way meal for Taco Tuesday. Smoky, marinated chicken thighs cocooned in a warm. Easy Chicken Taco Soup – spicy and warm for a cold night! One of our favorite crockpot meals that can be made in the slow Chicken Taco Soup. posted by Christy Denney
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…