Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican).
You can cook Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican) using 31 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican)
- You need of Base.
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 8 of Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 lb of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 of Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Green Pepper.
- Prepare of Flavor.
- It’s of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of Pico.
- Prepare 4 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of White Onion.
- You need 1/2 Bunch of Cilantro.
- You need 2 of Jalapenos.
- It’s 1 of Lime.
- It’s 4 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Add Ins.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- You need of Hot Sauce.
Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican) instructions
- Prep: Make Pico by dicing tomatoes and white onion, finely chopping jalapenos and cilantro and mincing the garlic. Combine and then add salt, sugar & lime juice to taste..
- Prep: Make taco seasoning by combining the seasoning ingredients in a small bowl and mixing till evenly blended together..
- Prep: Cut the Red and Green bell peppers into small squares and set aside. Shred the cheese and set aside..
- Prep: Dry, pound and trim the chicken breasts and then Dice into small squares. Put into a bowl and mix with olive oil, salt and pepper..
- Prep: Put a baking sheet in the oven, lined with parchment paper & turn oven to 200°..
- Cook: Heat pan to Medium-High and add diced chicken to the pan, cool until the outside is cooked and then drain any water from the Pan. Add a bit of oil to the pan and then add in the taco seasoning & bell peppers. Cook until the chicken just starts to brown & then add the bell peppers. Cook to desired doneness, remove chicken & bell peppers and set aside..
- Cook: Cook each Quesadilla one at a time. Turn the temperature to Medium, Add vegetable oil to the pan, then a tortilla. Fill with cheese & chicken/bell pepper mix and then fold closed. Cook till crisp and then flip. Move to baking sheet after they are done and then start the next one..
- Cook: Repeat till all the Quesadillas are done and then turn off the oven. serve Immediately, with sour cream, hot sauce & pico..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…