Potato Pancakes – German Style.
You can have Potato Pancakes – German Style using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Pancakes – German Style
- You need 3 lbs of potatoes, peeled.
- You need 1 of large onion, quartered.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 of cup all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley.
Potato Pancakes – German Style step by step
- Keep potatoes covered with cold water until ready to grate in the food processor. Fit the medium shredding blade into food processor and shred potatoes and onion. Dry potatoes and onion between sheets of paper towel or in linen towel. Squeeze out excess liquid. In a large bowl combine potato mixture with eggs, flour, baking powder, parsley and salt..
- In a large skillet heat 1/8 inch vegetable oil until hot..
- Pour in 1/3 cup potato mixture, flattening with the back of a wooden spoon, and fry until crisp and golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towel and keep warm in a 100 degree oven..
- Serve with applesauce and sour cream..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…