Taco Stuffed Avocado's.
You can have Taco Stuffed Avocado's using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Stuffed Avocado's
- You need 4 of large ripe avocado's.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 1 packet of your favorite taco seasoning.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- It’s to taste of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of worchestire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 1-2 of sweet tomatoes.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Your favorite shredded cheese, I like velveeta cheese.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Crumbled bacon.
Taco Stuffed Avocado's instructions
- Halve the avocados and remove pits. Slightly hollow out avocados. Set aside..
- In a large skillet on medium high add olive and saute' onion. Add hamburger meat and all season's except taco seasoning and water. Cook till meat is browned. Add taco seasoning and water and continue to cook till meat cooks down..
- Add meat to avocados topped with tomatoes, cheese, bacon and cilantro. Add sour cream if you want. Enjoy!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…