You can have Belgian Cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Belgian Cookies
- You need of Cookie.
- It’s 1 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 3 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Icing.
- You need 1 of milk.
- Prepare 1 of icing sugar.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1 of raspberry jam.
- It’s 1 of maraschino cherries.
Belgian Cookies instructions
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla and egg until light.
- Sift in dry ingredients.
- Roll dough and attack with cookie cutters. Transfer to baking sheet..
- Bake at 350 Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Combine icing sugar and milk until it is thick but spreadable..
- Cover half of baked cookies with jam and then with another cookie. Add a dollop of icing sugar and top with a quarter of a cherry..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…