Purple cabbage wrap with kathiyavadi touch. Great recipe for Purple cabbage wrap with kathiyavadi touch. #coloursofWD. Now our super delicious colorful and pure Jain purple cabbage wrap with kathiyavadi touch is ready to serve. It's been a lot of fun experimenting with new colours for these gluten-free wraps lately.
This recipe makes a large batch for a Paleo-friendly crowd pleaser. I have been enjoying Golumpki – a traditional Polish recipe for stuffed cabbage – for many years, courtesy of my boyfriend's mother. Barbecued Purple Cabbage Wrap is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Snacks. You can cook Purple cabbage wrap with kathiyavadi touch using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Purple cabbage wrap with kathiyavadi touch
- Prepare 4 of purple cabbage leaves.
- You need 1 spoon of salt.
- It’s as required of Water.
- It’s For of Stuffing:-.
- Prepare 2 spoons of oil.
- You need 1 bowl of leftover jeera rice.
- You need 1 of carrot chopped.
- It’s 1 of baby corn chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of green Bell pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoons of French beans finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ginger paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 3-4 tsp of green chutney.
- You need 1 spoon of red chilli flakes.
- It’s For of serving:-.
- Prepare as required of Pasta sauce.
- Prepare as required of extra stuffing.
How to Make Barbecued Purple Cabbage Wrap. For filling: Steam the sprouts to tenderize a little. Mango salsa cabbage wraps with crispy baked tofu and an irresistible peanut sauce. Thai Mango Cabbage Wraps with Crispy Tofu and Peanut Sauce.
Purple cabbage wrap with kathiyavadi touch instructions
- Assemble everything..
- In a bowl add salt and water and keep boiling it..
- When water is boiling add cabbage leaves and cook for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes remove cabbage leaf and pour some cold water on it..
- Put one pan and heat oil add all the chopped vegetables and seasoning mix well..
- Now add our leftover Jeera rice in to stir fry vegetables and keep aside..
- Take one blanched purple cabbage leaf and spread one tsp of green chutney then put one spoon of stuffing and make roll out the cabbage leaves. Same do with the rest of all leaves..
- Cabbage roll is ready to go in steamer for 10 minutes..
- Now our super delicious colorful and pure Jain purple cabbage wrap with kathiyavadi touch is ready to serve..
- Serve hot with some extra stuffing and pasta sauce..
Slice, dice, wrap and roll… it's that easy! Wrap n' Roll is totally the new Rock n' Roll. Ok that was really lame- but humor me and say you giggled just a. Here's a simple recipe for a coleslaw-type salad. It's dressed in a light vinaigrette (no mayo!) and can easily be spiced up with a variety of additions such as sesame or sunflower seeds, nuts, dried fruit, or even tempeh (pan fry it and it's sort of like extra healthy croutons!).
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…