Fajita seasoned chicken breast. Chicken fajitas are an easy and flavorful weeknight meal. Then remove them from the pan and let them rest for a few minutes before slicing into strips. Great recipe for Fajita seasoned chicken breast.
Today we gonna prepare easiest Mexican Chicken Fajitas, Simple and Flavorful Meal. Its one of Go to go meal and you can. This is a great recipe to make your own fajita seasoning. You can have Fajita seasoned chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fajita seasoned chicken breast
- You need 4 of chicken breast not frozen.
- You need of Olive or vegetable oil.
- You need 1 package of McCormick fajita seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Fresh ground black pepper.
No bouillon cubes means this is perfect for vegetarians too! Make up a larger batch and I made this recipe as is. I sauteed the veggies first, then the chicken, both in a little oil. This is a great recipe to make your own fajita seasoning.
Fajita seasoned chicken breast step by step
- Lightly coat chicken in oil.
- Sprinkle on fajita seasoning on both sides and sprinkle on garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Air fry, bake or grill till fully done till the internal temperature is 165° degrees I cook it at 400 for 15 minutes then flip then repeat that step twice.
- Let chicken rest for a few minutes then serve and enjoy.
No bouillon cubes means this is perfect for vegetarians too! Prepare of Olive or vegetable oil. So easy to make, and so quick. Chicken fajitas are an easy and flavorful weeknight meal. Season the chicken on both sides with the fajita seasoning.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…