Hot German potato salad.
You can cook Hot German potato salad using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot German potato salad
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of bacon drippings.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tsp of prepared mustard.
- You need 3 tbsp of minced green onion.
- You need 4 cups of sliced, cooked potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of diced green pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of diced pimentos.
- It’s 4 slices of crisp bacon, crumbled.
Hot German potato salad instructions
- Mix flour and sugar together in a skillet. Add bacon drippings, salt, pepper, water and vinegar. Stir and cook until thickened. Add mustard and onion. Then add potatoes, celery seed, celery, green pepper and pimento; mix well, but lightly. Sprinkle with bacon..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…