German Potato Salad.
You can have German Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of German Potato Salad
- Prepare 6-7 of red potatoes sliced and boiled (or any color you like russets, red or yellow).
- It’s 5-6 pieces of bacon cooked.
- You need 3/4 cup of onion chopped and sautéed in bacon fat.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of Optional 1/2 tsp celery season.
German Potato Salad instructions
- Boil the sliced potatoes (don’t over cook them)..
- Cook bacon and drain off most of the bacon fat..
- Sauté the onions in the pan you cooked the bacon in. Add the flour, sugar, salt, pepper and optional celery season. Gradually stir in the water and vinegar. Cook until it boils..
- Pour this over the potatoes. Add the bacon crumbles at the end. Enjoy!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…